Driveway Repair & Maintenance options are confusing and time consuming. Here, at Prime Paving & Sealcoating, we help you make the most informed decision about your driveway.
Deciding whether to use concrete, gravel, or asphalt is a question we hear a lot.
This is why we give FREE estimates for residential and commercial projects.
Why choose Prime Paving & Sealcoating?
- We will come out an access your Driveway and give you the best advice.
- We evaluate existing concrete to measure cracked, sunken, or uneven concrete.
- We evaluate existing gravel driveways, to determine if concrete or asphalt paving is the best option.
- We evaluate asphalt pavement measuring cracks and longevity of the pavement.
- We go over the available options: asphalt, concrete, gravel/grading, tar/chip, or sealcoating.
- We can level existing concrete driveways; instead, of tearing it out and replacing it.
- We can convert gravel driveways to a concrete driveway or asphalt paved driveway.
- We can seal coat driveways without the need for paving.
Concrete Driveways can settle overtime from soil settling, so it’s important to maintain your concrete driveway. We have some of the best concrete driveway contractors who are experienced and trained professionally. We us state-of-the-art equipment, ensuring a firm foundation to last many years.
Asphalt Driveways, can last over 30 years if properly maintained and seal coated. Patching and repairing potholes in your existing asphalt is important to prevent further deterioration; Furthermore, Asphalt Crack Repair is important to prevent water intrusion undermining the asphalt structure. Sealcoating and maintaining your asphalt can prevent many of these asphalt issues.
So whether you’re looking for asphalt repairs or maintenance Prime Paving & Sealcoating can help you make the right decisions.
Concrete Driveway Repair:
- concrete repair
- concrete replacement
- concrete leveling services
- concrete raising services
- saw cut patching and repairs
- decorative concrete
- cracked concrete slabs
- drainage for residential driveway repair and commercial driveway repair.
Asphalt Driveway Repair:
- asphalt paving, repair, and maintenance
- asphalt crack repair
- patching/repairing asphalt potholes
- Sub Divisions (HOA)
- Private Roads
- Road Maintenance
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Fresh new paved look
- Protect asphalt from environment elements
- Seal cracks
- Repairing gravel roads/driveways
- Building new roads
- Grading existing roads
- Excavating ditches
- Determine the cause(s) of damage
- Evaluate the extent of damage
- Evaluate the need to repair
- Select the repair method and material
- Get you and Estimate